No vestax available on in-port out-port list

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: No vestax available on in-port out-port listReply
No vestax available on in-port out-port list
Posted on: 04.02.2011 by Mao Gasco
Hi

Ive got my vci-100se second hand today, searched everywhere but cant seem to find anyone having had the same problem. Im running traktor pro 1.2.4 on mac OSX.

My controller connects fine, and sends data when touched. I have imported a number of the .tsi including the newest version (3.6.4) and 2_5 ( found here http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...713#post104713)

When in the controller manager tab i select VCI-100 (generic MIDI) but the only options available on the in-port drop down menu are None, ???, and All ports.on the Out-port menu there is only None and All ports.

When ??? option is selected the midi light in traktor is blue but moving controls on the vci still has no effect. if all ports is selected there is no light.

whats going wrong!?
Mao Gasco
Hi

Ive got my vci-100se second hand today, searched everywhere but cant seem to find anyone having had the same problem. Im running traktor pro 1.2.4 on mac OSX.

My controller connects fine, and sends data when touched. I have imported a number of the .tsi including the newest version (3.6.4) and 2_5 ( found here http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...713#post104713)

When in the controller manager tab i select VCI-100 (generic MIDI) but the only options available on the in-port drop down menu are None, ???, and All ports.on the Out-port menu there is only None and All ports.

When ??? option is selected the midi light in traktor is blue but moving controls on the vci still has no effect. if all ports is selected there is no light.

whats going wrong!?
Mao Gasco
update sorted it out, cheers!
Tatum Ansaldo
Restart, unplug VCI...

and update Traktor.
Leeanna Ayla
Update to 1.2.7 through Service center.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan