anyone have a stiff spot in their knob?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: anyone have a stiff spot in their knob?Reply
anyone have a stiff spot in their knob?
Posted on: 08.02.2011 by Nobuko Flegle
my vci-100 came in today . first thing i noticed was the left jog was louder and bit looser than the right. but i found on youtube a possible fix. now after playing around with it, i noticed the first fx parameter has a stiff spot at about 3/4 turn. its annoying because it gets really stiff there and its impossible to do an even sweep around the knob.

is there a way to clean the knobs out? or do you believe it will loosen up? has anyone else experienced this?
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by jprime

Yeah, but if it continues to get stiff, you could end up pulling it off every evening .
Double entendres make the world a much better place.
Breanne Penge
Originally Posted by durt wiesel
Taking it apart seems a bit harsh. Have you tried just pulling it off?

Yeah, but if it continues to get stiff, you could end up pulling it off every evening .
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by lyons238
It's close but not rubbing. It's actually getting looser tho. When I take it apart I might try and blow it out then try some silicone lube in there
omg this thread is killing me.
Tatum Ansaldo
Weird, seems like the more I touch my knob the stiffer it gets. Anyone else experience this?
mega lolz
Nobuko Flegle
my vci-100 came in today . first thing i noticed was the left jog was louder and bit looser than the right. but i found on youtube a possible fix. now after playing around with it, i noticed the first fx parameter has a stiff spot at about 3/4 turn. its annoying because it gets really stiff there and its impossible to do an even sweep around the knob.

is there a way to clean the knobs out? or do you believe it will loosen up? has anyone else experienced this?
Adolf Hit
I would recommend seeing a doctors if it remains stiff for longer than four hours.
Leeanna Ayla
I love this place.
Nobuko Flegle
so i ended pulling my knob off. it took me forever...but i finally got it off. there ended up being some gunk in it so i just polished it out with some lube and it feels pretty nice now. its nice and smooth now.
Tatum Ansaldo

Double entendres make the world a much better place.
Breanne Penge
Originally Posted by durt wiesel

Sanjuana Newburn
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by lyons238
It's close but not rubbing. It's actually getting looser tho. When I take it apart I might try and blow it out then try some silicone lube in there
omg this thread is killing me.
Nobuko Flegle
Tatum Ansaldo
Weird, seems like the more I touch my knob the stiffer it gets. Anyone else experience this?
mega lolz
Breanne Penge
Madalene Ranjan
Does it look like the knob is rubbing on the overlay?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy