Return my vci-100!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Return my vci-100!Reply
Return my vci-100!
Posted on: 08.02.2011 by Anne Nicoloff
Hey guys i would like to return my vci100SE, i purchased it about a year ago.
I havent been to happy with the product as one of the headphone cue lights went dead on me. when i asked about it in support i got soldering instructions.
Doesnt make sense to me, usually when i buy a product and it breaks down im told to send it in for repairs not make the repair myself. Now the mapping isnt working right and ive tried everything. If possible i would like to trade it in for the NI S4 with headphone package and the flight case. I will cover the difference.

Thank you
Vin Savage
Gilma Marchini
Originally Posted by ZachDero
Vin please send me an email at orders@djranking s.com
Zach is the man^

DJTT encourages DiY and it might be faster if your willing to handle it yourself. I feel your frustration, best of luck getting it fixed/replaced quickly!
Anne Nicoloff
Hey guys i would like to return my vci100SE, i purchased it about a year ago.
I havent been to happy with the product as one of the headphone cue lights went dead on me. when i asked about it in support i got soldering instructions.
Doesnt make sense to me, usually when i buy a product and it breaks down im told to send it in for repairs not make the repair myself. Now the mapping isnt working right and ive tried everything. If possible i would like to trade it in for the NI S4 with headphone package and the flight case. I will cover the difference.

Thank you
Vin Savage
Gilma Marchini
Originally Posted by ZachDero
Zach is the man^

DJTT encourages DiY and it might be faster if your willing to handle it yourself. I feel your frustration, best of luck getting it fixed/replaced quickly!
Madalene Ranjan
Anne Nicoloff
THanks JesC
Cristian Carmona
I already fwd this to our guy that handles the DJTT orders. Hope you hear from them soon.
Tatum Ansaldo
This isn't the place to ask for a return, email DJTT support for that.

Unfortunately the cue LED dying is quite a common problem and that isn't DJTT's fault, vestax must have had a bad batch. Replacing it isn't too hard, I did it with zero soldering experience.

You may get lucky and they might accept it as a return, but you have had it for a year. Otherwise they might buy it off you as part of their reconditioning program but you won't get the original price.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy