VCI-11 Firmware Upgrade on Windows 7 64 bit

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-11 Firmware Upgrade on Windows 7 64 bitReply
VCI-11 Firmware Upgrade on Windows 7 64 bit
Posted on: 10.02.2011 by Olene Minyard
Possible?

If not, no big problem as I have a dusty old XP 32 bit machine somewhere to use but it'd save me from digging it out and setting it all up.
Olene Minyard
Possible?

If not, no big problem as I have a dusty old XP 32 bit machine somewhere to use but it'd save me from digging it out and setting it all up.
Scarlett Saupp
Yeah I completed my just fine with a usb to serial converter even though the drivers I had weren't 64 bit. I just loaded up a win xp virtual machine and she updated just fine inside that
Olene Minyard
Anyone?

An answer before I upgrade tomorrow would be fab! The search won't pick up "64 bit" at all to search through the community s!
Olene Minyard
Was it a 64 bit Windows 7?

I get the firmware kit tomorrow with a known to be working serial cable (thanks fellow DJTT user, you know who you are!).

I plan on upgrading the firmware tomorrow, but not sure I should risk with 64 bit Windows 7 (it's on my PC and laptop), or install XP on my PC just to do this (and hopefully don;t screw up my PC and music collection in the process!).

I'd appreciate if someone could confirm they've upgraded to 1.4 successfully using Windows 7, specifically the 64 bit version of Windows 7.

Have searched through posts, but can;t find a definitive answer.
Janyce Henningson
Yes I did mine on Win 7 but I had to disble driver signing on boot cos I was using a cheap usb to serial cable

Search [ame="http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=30&hl=en&q=advanced+startup+options+win dows+7&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g3g-v1&aql=t&oq="]advanced startup options windows 7[/ame]

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy