Traktor VCI-100 sync turns off after movement 1.4 firmware

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Traktor VCI-100 sync turns off after movement 1.4 firmwareReply
Traktor VCI-100 sync turns off after movement 1.4 firmware
Posted on: 14.02.2011 by Delfina Lorimor
Hey, im using traktor with 1.4 firmware update from djtts on my vci-100. The problem is when I beat mash hard or hit the vci on the side, the sync this is currently engaged turns off. It happens on both decks (a and b) and was seeing if I could get some help. Thanks
Delfina Lorimor
Hey, im using traktor with 1.4 firmware update from djtts on my vci-100. The problem is when I beat mash hard or hit the vci on the side, the sync this is currently engaged turns off. It happens on both decks (a and b) and was seeing if I could get some help. Thanks
Tatum Ansaldo
I imagine this is just because you are accidentally nudging a jog wheel in scratch mode which will take a track out of sync. Be a bit more gentle
Delfina Lorimor
you can re-download everything and try it fresh to see if it happens. I'm using 1.4 and it stated this problem was fixed in the update so I dunno...
Rosanna Naeyaert
i have the same problem. i messed around with the mapping a lot so i could have caused this myself. no mashing needed but it prefers to do this when i'm really busy twisting knobs.

g

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy