VCI 100 mk2 Earth problems?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI 100 mk2 Earth problems?Reply
VCI 100 mk2 Earth problems?
Posted on: 19.02.2011 by Marylin Hagans
Hi,

I have my VCI 100 mk2 and trying to broadcast to a server with Edcast, I dont know if Edcast has anything to do with it so i'll just hit you with it.

First I have to broadcast to a 'test' server to check is everything is ok, the other listener reported of feedback problems and says that i have to 'earth' my VCI. Well thats all well and good but there is no 'earth' connection point on my VCI. Is there a way to do this? I only seem to have a problem in Traktor and not Virtual DJ, I dont want to use the latter if I can.

ALL SORTED
Marylin Hagans
Hi,

I have my VCI 100 mk2 and trying to broadcast to a server with Edcast, I dont know if Edcast has anything to do with it so i'll just hit you with it.

First I have to broadcast to a 'test' server to check is everything is ok, the other listener reported of feedback problems and says that i have to 'earth' my VCI. Well thats all well and good but there is no 'earth' connection point on my VCI. Is there a way to do this? I only seem to have a problem in Traktor and not Virtual DJ, I dont want to use the latter if I can.

ALL SORTED

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy