VCI-100 1.4 upgrade Gain resets HELP!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 1.4 upgrade Gain resets HELP!Reply
VCI-100 1.4 upgrade Gain resets HELP!
Posted on: 22.02.2011 by Sparkle Solinsky
I purchased a VCI-100 (silver) then upgraded to 1.4 firmware and black overlay from DJTT. I'm using VCI-100SE v3.6.4 PC [FW 1.4].tsi in Traktor Pro v 1.2.4. When I load a new track, and sporadically after, the gain control resets in Traktor to about 40% and is out-of-sync with the gain knob on the vci-100. In order to get the gain back up, I have to dial the knob down to the level in Traktor (40%) then turn it back up.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by danrick77
Thanks, Zach. Also, should I have to load my .tsi files every time I start Traktor? I feel like for several hundred dollars in software it should do a better job of keeping my settings straight.
Once you set the VCI up in the controller manager by setting the VCI in the in/out ports you shouldn't have to do anything again. It will default to showing keyboard at the top of the list when you open the controller manager, but that's normal. Are you getting something different?
Sparkle Solinsky
Originally Posted by ZachDero
Go to Preferences, Mixer, Set AutoGain. Make sure that is unchecked or Traktor will automatically adjust the gain for each incoming track
Thanks, Zach. Also, should I have to load my .tsi files every time I start Traktor? I feel like for several hundred dollars in software it should do a better job of keeping my settings straight.
Sparkle Solinsky
I purchased a VCI-100 (silver) then upgraded to 1.4 firmware and black overlay from DJTT. I'm using VCI-100SE v3.6.4 PC [FW 1.4].tsi in Traktor Pro v 1.2.4. When I load a new track, and sporadically after, the gain control resets in Traktor to about 40% and is out-of-sync with the gain knob on the vci-100. In order to get the gain back up, I have to dial the knob down to the level in Traktor (40%) then turn it back up.
Amos Gmeiner
Also, if you paid several hundreds of dollars you could at least update it to the latest version available if you're having troubles. 1.2.7 has been out for while now.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by danrick77
Once you set the VCI up in the controller manager by setting the VCI in the in/out ports you shouldn't have to do anything again. It will default to showing keyboard at the top of the list when you open the controller manager, but that's normal. Are you getting something different?
Sparkle Solinsky
Originally Posted by ZachDero
Go to Preferences, Mixer, Set AutoGain. Make sure that is unchecked or Traktor will automatically adjust the gain for each incoming track
Madalene Ranjan

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy