Sync Issue

Sync Issue
Posted on: 22.02.2011 by Reid Capulin
Hello everyone,

At the moment im running traktor pro with a vci-100 with the lastest firmware and lastest TSI file. Whenever I try to sync a track with the currently playing track (A>B), the tempo of the track I want to mix in (B) goes up to 148 bpm. I have no clue what could have done this to the program. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by loveinfinity
You probably need to change your midi clock to auto or something. Find the metronome icon next to the FX panel on the left side. It should be in there, I had that same exact issue once as well.
This. Your master clock is running at 148 in internal master mode so every thing is syncing to that rather than a playing deck.
Reid Capulin
Hello everyone,

At the moment im running traktor pro with a vci-100 with the lastest firmware and lastest TSI file. Whenever I try to sync a track with the currently playing track (A>B), the tempo of the track I want to mix in (B) goes up to 148 bpm. I have no clue what could have done this to the program. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Reid Capulin
Thanks so much guys!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by loveinfinity
You probably need to change your midi clock to auto or something. Find the metronome icon next to the FX panel on the left side. It should be in there, I had that same exact issue once as well.
This. Your master clock is running at 148 in internal master mode so every thing is syncing to that rather than a playing deck.
Tommie Mullennix

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy