Help... Help... Help!!!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Help... Help... Help!!!Reply
Help... Help... Help!!!
Posted on: 19.02.2011 by Alicia Fugh
i just recently got a brand new VCI 100 (just regular) and I'm having some problems installing it. After I uploaded the Traktor software that comes with the VCI, I keep getting this message to demo or buy or install through the update center. Once the update is done, it keeps doing it but it goes nowhere and even worse, i keep getting the message to either demo, buy it or update center.

Plus... I was using the memo and for some reason or other, my VCI 100 does not respond at all to the memo as if it wasn't install. Please I need some help!
Alicia Fugh
i just recently got a brand new VCI 100 (just regular) and I'm having some problems installing it. After I uploaded the Traktor software that comes with the VCI, I keep getting this message to demo or buy or install through the update center. Once the update is done, it keeps doing it but it goes nowhere and even worse, i keep getting the message to either demo, buy it or update center.

Plus... I was using the memo and for some reason or other, my VCI 100 does not respond at all to the memo as if it wasn't install. Please I need some help!
Alicia Fugh
So without the soundcard the device will not respond at all?
Leeanna Ayla
Also make sure the VCI is selected in the in/out ports for the mapping.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
You need to select the soundcard that you wish to use in Preferences >Audio Settings.
Unless a soundcard is selected the decks will not play.
Alicia Fugh
Update: I was able to put the serial number and now I don't get that message anymore. However, when it comes time for me use control Traktor through my VCI 100, is not responding at all. Even If I click on the play button on the software, it won't do anything at all as far as playing the track and if I do it through my VCI is no help either.
Random X
Not getting into Service Center? :eek:
Alicia Fugh
I don't get it through the service center... however I will try the buy option and see what happens.
Leeanna Ayla
Click buy and I believe you'll get a screen to enter your serial number. You can also enter the LE number through the service center that installed along with it.
Alicia Fugh
I never get that message. It just goes straight to demo mode.
Leeanna Ayla
Enter the LE serial number in the demo and that should fix it.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy