Traktor audio settings

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Traktor audio settingsReply
Traktor audio settings
Posted on: 25.02.2011 by Marylin Hagans
I need help setting up the audio settings in Traktor pro properly. I have a VCI-100MKII which comes with ASIOMKII drivers, internal souncard and also have ASIO4ALL.

Do I use internal mixing mode or External mixing mode? and how do i setup input/output routing.

After playing about with it I can actually get it to work, but when I want to stream using Edcast with a cable from the VCI to the line in on the PC I can still hear the sound but edcast is not picking up the right deck.

Any help would be great as Ive spent hours on it with no joy.

Peace
Marylin Hagans
I need help setting up the audio settings in Traktor pro properly. I have a VCI-100MKII which comes with ASIOMKII drivers, internal souncard and also have ASIO4ALL.

Do I use internal mixing mode or External mixing mode? and how do i setup input/output routing.

After playing about with it I can actually get it to work, but when I want to stream using Edcast with a cable from the VCI to the line in on the PC I can still hear the sound but edcast is not picking up the right deck.

Any help would be great as Ive spent hours on it with no joy.

Peace
Marylin Hagans
Yeah I can hear music through traktor, but the monitoring level in edcast is not playing anything from the right deck.
Leeanna Ayla
You want internal. When you say it's not piking up the right deck does that mean you're getting music through edcast just not the right one? You may have your mains and monitors mixed up in your routing and your playing the cued deck versus the main deck.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy