Modified FW 1.4 Mapping Request

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Modified FW 1.4 Mapping RequestReply
Modified FW 1.4 Mapping Request
Posted on: 07.03.2011 by Roxane Majeski
Hi guys I am looking for someone to create a dedicated knob on the VCI-100SE FW1.4 mapping for this "sweep" effect made by the girl on youtube( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMbsA...eature=related ).

I tried by deleting the mapping of the small volume knob on the top right corner (since I rarely use the sample mod) and then followed her instructions of mapping but it doesn't work for some reason. I'm believeing all the knobs on the FW 1.4 mapping are interconnected with each other.

I have no idea on the concepts of mapping in Traktor Pro so if anyone has knowledge on this it would be greatly appreciated if someone can make a modified FW 1.4 tsi file with 1 empty knob (preferably one of the three small knob on the top right corner).
Leonardo Papajohn
Originally Posted by Edwin Smallhans
Hi guys I am looking for someone to create a dedicated knob on the VCI-100SE FW1.4 mapping for this "sweep" effect made by the girl on youtube( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMbsA...eature=related ).

I tried by deleting the mapping of the small volume knob on the top right corner (since I rarely use the sample mod) and then followed her instructions of mapping but it doesn't work for some reason. I'm believeing all the knobs on the FW 1.4 mapping are interconnected with each other.

I have no idea on the concepts of mapping in Traktor Pro so if anyone has knowledge on this it would be greatly appreciated if someone can make a modified FW 1.4 tsi file with 1 empty knob (preferably one of the three small knob on the top right corner).
tried the same thing, lol.. but gave up ha ha.

Roxane Majeski

Rocco Fiveash
I believe she is a he who has not hit puberty yet.

Jay
Roxane Majeski
yea definitely! would you be able to send it to me by email?
Jennie Valetin
do you wanna look at my tsi file?
Roxane Majeski
haha yep deleted EVERYTHING that had either Sampler/Slice/Effects Unit 3 on it.

Then mapped out her sweep to Effects Unit 3. Grr no idea
Jennie Valetin
i got firmware 1.3
i'm not sure but i literally did exactly what it says in the video. just make sure you delete all the functions that are related to the sampler.
Roxane Majeski
Huh? Are you using FW 1.4? If so then that can't be possible since FX Unit 1 & 2 is overloaded with FX Preset banks and Reverb/Filter LFO/Gater/Delay FX presets.

At first I followed her mapping instructions and set the sweep mapping to FX Unit 1. Nothing happened...am I missing something?
Jennie Valetin
i did the left knob to unit 1 (for deck a) and the right knob unit 2 (for deck B)
Roxane Majeski
@karuzii which FX Unit # did you assign it to?
Jennie Valetin
i did the same thing. the numbers for the last two knobs are:
Ch01.CC.088
Ch01.CC.089
Leeanna Ayla
You can sort by midi note and delete everything assigned to that knob. Then map away.
Leonardo Papajohn
Originally Posted by Edwin Smallhans

tried the same thing, lol.. but gave up ha ha.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy