Custom VCI-100 Vinyl " Ice Creme Paint Job"

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Custom VCI-100 Vinyl " Ice Creme Paint Job"Reply
Custom VCI-100 Vinyl " Ice Creme Paint Job"
Posted on: 28.02.2011 by Delfina Lorimor
So I just put some vinyl over my vci-100 plates and it looks way better. It looks cooler if there are zero instructions. I'm surprised more people havent done this but it was super easy. Buy adhesive vinyl, take apart your vci, cover, cut and done.

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Delfina Lorimor
So I just put some vinyl over my vci-100 plates and it looks way better. It looks cooler if there are zero instructions. I'm surprised more people havent done this but it was super easy. Buy adhesive vinyl, take apart your vci, cover, cut and done.

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Lena Schirado
That's awesome! Will we be getting a "How-To" anytime soon?
Maryanne Weatherill
Looks super cool. I would have to keep the labels on each control though sometimes i forgot when i get really into things.
Nobuko Flegle
that looks fuckin sick!

and yes i will post a detailed description of how i did it and pics of how they came out. as of now i can def tell you to get some 150 grit paper and some 800 grit. paint takes a bit to get off. once its pretty much all the way off use the 800 grit to really smooth it out.

im going to get some primer today. the jog wheels are aluminum, correct?

the only other issue i have is my garage is about 35F, not ideal painting conditions.
Leeanna Ayla
That's f*ckin awesome.
Stephan Denigris
sick!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy