A Question About VCI-100 Knobs

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: A Question About VCI-100 KnobsReply
A Question About VCI-100 Knobs
Posted on: 21.03.2011 by Lena Schirado
Hey Guys,

So I've been searching around this community but I can't seem to find the dimensions of the VCI-100 Knobs. I'm looking to add some nice fat knobs for my VCI-100's Filter Pots but I don't know what size would fit it. Could anyone help me or suggest knobs they know will fit on my VCI-100?

Cheers,
Marc.Elektro
Lena Schirado
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
This guy's a knob, and he's pretty small so he's probably fit on your VCI.

Other than that sorry I don't know it's probably quite a standard size though as a lot of different knobs seem to fit. Does it say in the spaniel?
LMAO. Yep that's definitely a knob I'd want on my VCI. I can see it now..."FS VCI-100 Arcade w/ Tom Cruise Scientology Filter Knobs" :P Anyway thanks for the help.
Lena Schirado
Hey Guys,

So I've been searching around this community but I can't seem to find the dimensions of the VCI-100 Knobs. I'm looking to add some nice fat knobs for my VCI-100's Filter Pots but I don't know what size would fit it. Could anyone help me or suggest knobs they know will fit on my VCI-100?

Cheers,
Marc.Elektro
Lena Schirado
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint

Other than that sorry I don't know it's probably quite a standard size though as a lot of different knobs seem to fit. Does it say in the spaniel?
LMAO. Yep that's definitely a knob I'd want on my VCI. I can see it now..."FS VCI-100 Arcade w/ Tom Cruise Scientology Filter Knobs" :P Anyway thanks for the help.
Tatum Ansaldo

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy