VCI-100 Firmware Setup

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 Firmware SetupReply
VCI-100 Firmware Setup
Posted on: 23.03.2011 by Blythe Klumph
Hi guys, Have already tried posting and am new to using a community so i dont know if they worked or not. It said something about them being moderated , how long does this moderating take?

Anyhoo, my question is this. In the video it says to us a usb to serial cable which i presume means one end goes to the firmware chip once placed on the vci-100 and the other end goes to pc? In the video he skips this connection all together and shows you him connecting the norma vci-100 connector.

I am also assuming that this is required on top of the serial cable ie. 2 usb plugs into pc.......is this correct??

Also whats the difference between vci-100 and vci-100SE ? Because the tsi file download link says vci-100 but the file i get from download is vci-100se. Is that ok?

Ok thanks in advance guys

psy
Blythe Klumph
Hi guys, Have already tried posting and am new to using a community so i dont know if they worked or not. It said something about them being moderated , how long does this moderating take?

Anyhoo, my question is this. In the video it says to us a usb to serial cable which i presume means one end goes to the firmware chip once placed on the vci-100 and the other end goes to pc? In the video he skips this connection all together and shows you him connecting the norma vci-100 connector.

I am also assuming that this is required on top of the serial cable ie. 2 usb plugs into pc.......is this correct??

Also whats the difference between vci-100 and vci-100SE ? Because the tsi file download link says vci-100 but the file i get from download is vci-100se. Is that ok?

Ok thanks in advance guys

psy

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy