Upgrade or not?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Upgrade or not?Reply
Upgrade or not?
Posted on: 23.03.2011 by nelson herzon
I am still using firmware 1.3 with my vci 100 arcade mod. I am using one of your custom mappings. I believe its 3.1. The last mapping before you replaced two of the buttons with slice and echo effect. Tried it and went back to the other version. I would like to know if I upgrade to firmware 1.4 will I still be able to use this mapping?
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by MaxOne
The new mapping is amazing though... i couldn't live with out the slice and echo buttons
They'rrrrreee Great!

nelson herzon
I am still using firmware 1.3 with my vci 100 arcade mod. I am using one of your custom mappings. I believe its 3.1. The last mapping before you replaced two of the buttons with slice and echo effect. Tried it and went back to the other version. I would like to know if I upgrade to firmware 1.4 will I still be able to use this mapping?
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by MaxOne
The new mapping is amazing though... i couldn't live with out the slice and echo buttons
They'rrrrreee Great!

Hipolito Scionti
Tatum Ansaldo
It would have been better to use your older thread for this than start a new one on the same topic.

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=20476

The answer is not straight away, because the settings for the pitch faders and jogs have changed. The mappings are backwards compatible to a degree, but firmware updates are not.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy