VCI 100; 1.4 Firmware - Wont Connect to Mac HELP!!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI 100; 1.4 Firmware - Wont Connect to Mac HELP!!Reply
VCI 100; 1.4 Firmware - Wont Connect to Mac HELP!!
Posted on: 24.03.2011 by Karena Katherine
New Comp; VCI will not connect to my new mac!

I have upgraded my VCI 100 to 1.4 firmware from my old windows computer but now I have switched over to mac and it doesnt seem to recognize the commands. I've checked the mapping to see if its correct and it is! can anyone help me with this issue!
Karena Katherine
New Comp; VCI will not connect to my new mac!

I have upgraded my VCI 100 to 1.4 firmware from my old windows computer but now I have switched over to mac and it doesnt seem to recognize the commands. I've checked the mapping to see if its correct and it is! can anyone help me with this issue!
Tatum Ansaldo
and that.
Rochell Ulvestad
In the Preferences>Controller Manager tab make sure In-port & Out-port are selected to VCI-1OO
Tatum Ansaldo
I don't believe he means the FW upgrade, I believe he means that he already has 1.4 installed but the new mac isn't recognising the VCI.

OP, have you done the usual tricks of reimporting the tsi with the big import button twice and restarting Traktor? failing that, reinstall traktor?
Hipolito Scionti
won't work on a mac mate. you'd need to run windows xp on your mac using parallels or bootcamp...

not super straight forward.

djtt state you need a pc running windows xp to do this but peeps have done it on a mac running parallels / bootcamp

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy