numark mixdeck

numark mixdeck
Posted on: 28.03.2011 by Shanice Duffney
I cant seem to get the numark to work with adjusting the right settings. I need to be able to play a song while listening to the other on my headphones. My setup as it stands now i have :

Inputs: None

output: Headphones & speaker

sound card: Asio driver

im running vdj and im totally lost ive been moving the knobs on the set for hours no luck... Please someone i have a gig tommorow and im going insane lol i appreciate any feedbad i can get thanks
Shanice Duffney
Originally Posted by michaeldunne109
I was hoping it was something simple.P

Are you on vdj or Traktor??

Im using traktor:

Have you selected the mixdeck asio driver from audio setup?? in Traktor that is. I really can't believe of what the problem would be and if your using vdj im not much help i havent used vdj since the numark edition sorry. Have you tried posting over on the virtual dj community s??

not a problem man thanks for the advice, i still havent tried your original idea, i did select asio driver and im using vdj. Im new to vdj im used to the tracktor setup i may just go back to it if i cant figure this out in time. I havent posted on any other community but i may venture over to the vdj community and ask them. what setup are you using for the tracktor other than sellecting the mixdeck option under the setup menu. I know with my old setup using the tracktor it was a plug and play type thing, i dont remember making any changes what so ever
Maryanne Weatherill
Originally Posted by dj_sako
thanks man and yeah no hard feelings im new and i need to learn. I have connected everything correctly im pretty sure that the settings are the isuse. When i go to select the output am i selecting external mixer, single speaker, or speaker with headphones. The headphones are from my old numark and i plugged them into the front right next to the image of the headphones lol but i will give it a shot, if you have this unit and got that particular configuration to work please let me know what settings you tweaked, thanks for your responses guys

Im using traktor:

Have you selected the mixdeck asio driver from audio setup?? in Traktor that is. I really can't believe of what the problem would be and if your using vdj im not much help i havent used vdj since the numark edition sorry. Have you tried posting over on the virtual dj community s??
Shanice Duffney
Erm have you made sure the cue source is 'flicked' to ch 1/2'. That and making sure the headphones are pluged into the right socket (not MIC socket) and the cue gain is up fairly high (The headphone volume on the mixdeck is pants in my opinion).

The only reason i stated such simple fixes is because you have said you are new to djing and i can't believe of anything else that could be dodgy only internally i.e the soundcard. Have you master sound out working??

Edit: Make sure you socket is pluged in fully.
thanks man and yeah no hard feelings im new and i need to learn. I have connected everything correctly im pretty sure that the settings are the isuse. When i go to select the output am i selecting external mixer, single speaker, or speaker with headphones. The headphones are from my old numark and i plugged them into the front right next to the image of the headphones lol but i will give it a shot, if you have this unit and got that particular configuration to work please let me know what settings you tweaked, thanks for your responses guys
Shanice Duffney
I cant seem to get the numark to work with adjusting the right settings. I need to be able to play a song while listening to the other on my headphones. My setup as it stands now i have :

Inputs: None

output: Headphones & speaker

sound card: Asio driver

im running vdj and im totally lost ive been moving the knobs on the set for hours no luck... Please someone i have a gig tommorow and im going insane lol i appreciate any feedbad i can get thanks
Shanice Duffney

Im using traktor:

not a problem man thanks for the advice, i still havent tried your original idea, i did select asio driver and im using vdj. Im new to vdj im used to the tracktor setup i may just go back to it if i cant figure this out in time. I havent posted on any other community but i may venture over to the vdj community and ask them. what setup are you using for the tracktor other than sellecting the mixdeck option under the setup menu. I know with my old setup using the tracktor it was a plug and play type thing, i dont remember making any changes what so ever
Maryanne Weatherill
Originally Posted by dj_sako

Im using traktor:

Shanice Duffney
Erm have you made sure the cue source is 'flicked' to ch 1/2'. That and making sure the headphones are pluged into the right socket (not MIC socket) and the cue gain is up fairly high (The headphone volume on the mixdeck is pants in my opinion).

The only reason i stated such simple fixes is because you have said you are new to djing and i can't believe of anything else that could be dodgy only internally i.e the soundcard. Have you master sound out working??

Maryanne Weatherill

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy