Echo button turns on gater, not delay

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Echo button turns on gater, not delayReply
Echo button turns on gater, not delay
Posted on: 06.04.2011 by Chara Blumenfeld
Howdy,

Just purchased a second hand VCI100 SE (one that has been about in the DJTT community; previous owners Karlos Santos and the very courteous paulmac).

Anyhow, my echo button seems to be mapped to turn on the Gater effect, rather than delay. I know I can sort this out in the mapping, but I'm pretty new to this and was wondering if someone could tell me what I need to do so I don't ruin everything!

Thanks very much.
Chara Blumenfeld
Howdy,

Just purchased a second hand VCI100 SE (one that has been about in the DJTT community; previous owners Karlos Santos and the very courteous paulmac).

Anyhow, my echo button seems to be mapped to turn on the Gater effect, rather than delay. I know I can sort this out in the mapping, but I'm pretty new to this and was wondering if someone could tell me what I need to do so I don't ruin everything!

Thanks very much.
Gilma Marchini
By doing this you will lose the new effects added in TP2, but once you have imported it twice you can go to the effects section of the preferences and add the effects back in (just don't change the order). Just a heads up ;P
Tatum Ansaldo
no worries, enjoy it!
Chara Blumenfeld
Ah yes I remember reading that in the pdf.

Thanks mate!
Tatum Ansaldo
It's not a mapping problem, you need to reimport the mapping tsi file twice with the big import button (look in my sig) and restart traktor both times. It's a quirk of the way the effects settings import.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy