no response of the vci when i play jogeffects

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: no response of the vci when i play jogeffectsReply
no response of the vci when i play jogeffects
Posted on: 18.03.2011 by Sal Catino
IP Dual Core t3200 @ 2GHz
Traktor pro 1.2.7
VCI 1.4 powered by usb (power adaptor in course of delivery)
TSI 3.6.4
RAM 3 GB
Vista Edition Familiale Premium 32 bts sp2
HD REALTEK
ASIO Drivers
latency 11.5 ms

when i use jogeffects like a wild, the vci does not send any more answer. Leds are activated, traktor locks on the last sound and repeats, repeats...

to leave there, i control traktor with the mouse, i turn off/on my vci and it is OK.

please, how can i solve this problem ?
Sal Catino
IP Dual Core t3200 @ 2GHz
Traktor pro 1.2.7
VCI 1.4 powered by usb (power adaptor in course of delivery)
TSI 3.6.4
RAM 3 GB
Vista Edition Familiale Premium 32 bts sp2
HD REALTEK
ASIO Drivers
latency 11.5 ms

when i use jogeffects like a wild, the vci does not send any more answer. Leds are activated, traktor locks on the last sound and repeats, repeats...

to leave there, i control traktor with the mouse, i turn off/on my vci and it is OK.

please, how can i solve this problem ?
Sal Catino
on vestax vci100 website :

"AMD, ATOM, Sempron, Intel Celeron, Centrino, CPU is not supported."

my laptop has an intel celeron cpu so....

i go straight for a macbook pro
Sal Catino
AAAAAArrrrggggghhhhh....

it happens again with the power adaptor........

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp !!
Sal Catino
many thanks for your answer

i tested but it happens again... after 1.5 hour set then 30 mn later

RAM ?
power adaptor ?
usb cable ?

Janna Gutwein
This seems to be an issue for some pc users (me included). After reading the numerous posts on here relating to this issue I have taken the step of disabling led feedback to the vci. When this is done it no longer happens (for me at least) can't guarantee it will work but its a simple troubleshooting step.

To perform this just pull up your traktor prefs screen and making sure the vci is selected in the "device" dropdown, change the "out-port" to "none", leave the "in-port" as is. Then close, restart traktor (not normally required but dosen't hurt) and test out fader fx for all your worth!

I've absolutely hammered mine and not YET got it to lockup in faderfx mode using this method. Obviously, doing this means you no longer see the led status of button states but, depending on your need/use this may be ok.

To undo this just go back in to your prefs screen and re-enable the "out-port" to your controller.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy