VCI 100 Programming kit

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI 100 Programming kitReply
VCI 100 Programming kit
Posted on: 25.03.2011 by Carley Fountaine
Are there any members of this community in the UK that might be willing to lend me their programming kit so I can flash my VCI 100 from 1.2 to the 1.4 firmware.

I have been playing with the mapping and it's awesome fun but some of the features either don't work at all or don't work fully as intended.

I would be happy to pay postage and/or buy the kind person a beer or three. I would, of course, post it back after I had flashed my flight deck.

I would buy one but they seem to be out of stock again.
Carley Fountaine
Are there any members of this community in the UK that might be willing to lend me their programming kit so I can flash my VCI 100 from 1.2 to the 1.4 firmware.

I have been playing with the mapping and it's awesome fun but some of the features either don't work at all or don't work fully as intended.

I would be happy to pay postage and/or buy the kind person a beer or three. I would, of course, post it back after I had flashed my flight deck.

I would buy one but they seem to be out of stock again.
Waylon Domenici
I've ordered a USB - serial cable so should be doing this soon.
Carley Fountaine
Southampton, stuck between the students and the chavs.
Tatum Ansaldo
I probably would mate but I've got it with me in Spain atm and postage would be a bit steep. Whereabouts in the UK are you?
Carley Fountaine
I have seen a few posts on here about using a USB to serial cable with some kind of vitualisation software like Parallels or similar on Mac but I have no clue how to go about it.

Try in this thread

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=872

I hope you succeed.
Waylon Domenici
I would be willing to do that once I get around to upgrading mine from 1.3 to 1.4. I've just bought my VCI100 second hand last week and it came with the FW upgrade 'kit'.

The only trouble is I run a mac so I first have to find a PC with a serial port, unless I can do it with a serial to USB cable running windows in VMware fusion?
Irvin Welvaert
i assure you: it's pretty simple! fi you want i can program your console but i live in italy :-(
Carley Fountaine
Looks bally complicated. I am not that deft with a soldering iron.
Irvin Welvaert
hi almost, i suggest you to build yourself the programmer like i've done

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy