Mapping Loop Move only working on Deck A

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Mapping Loop Move only working on Deck AReply
Mapping Loop Move only working on Deck A
Posted on: 21.04.2011 by Julissa Serrone
I'm making some small changes to the latest mapping using TP2, FW 1.4

On Deck A I mapped the sync/keylock button to be a loop move. Works great. Press the button and the loop moves the same length over. Press Shift + button it goes backwards.

On Deck B though, I mapped it exactly the same and when I press the button it lengthens the loop the length that it currently is, and pressing shift + the buttons just brings it back to the normal size. Does not "move" the loop over.

Any ideas? I tried other buttons. I tried the same button I was using for Deck A on Deck B and no luck?

Ideas.
Julissa Serrone
I'm making some small changes to the latest mapping using TP2, FW 1.4

On Deck A I mapped the sync/keylock button to be a loop move. Works great. Press the button and the loop moves the same length over. Press Shift + button it goes backwards.

On Deck B though, I mapped it exactly the same and when I press the button it lengthens the loop the length that it currently is, and pressing shift + the buttons just brings it back to the normal size. Does not "move" the loop over.

Any ideas? I tried other buttons. I tried the same button I was using for Deck A on Deck B and no luck?

Ideas.
Donya Sorensen
I had the same problem, not sure if this is your case but what I did was mapping the same buttons that I would use to move the loop forward/backward to "Cue/Loop Move Mode" as well so when I press them it activates loop move mode, I guess you have "Loop Out" activated as default that's why it doubles loop's size instead of moving it... hope this helps and sorry for my english...
Julissa Serrone
I mapped beatjump to the same button with no problem, but not luck with the move loop. Oh well.
Julissa Serrone
is anybody out there in VCI-100 land???

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy