order #21471

order #21471
Posted on: 12.04.2011 by Albina Califano
hello,I did a purchase on DJTT store last wednesday (6th april), I didn'tget any purchase confimation email/or shipping email,and I emailed orders@djranking s.com 3 times now, and no reply.
I hope the order as been processed and shipped
Looking forward,
Thank you,
Best regards
Olene Minyard
Originally Posted by pARtybOy
@djproben & EuphoricF you're not beeing helpful at all,check the store and see that the Firmware chip is 25$, firmware chip+cable 35$ + 10$ of shipping and thta is waht I payed for... http://store.djranking s.com/collect...-upgrade-cable
C'mon guys get a grip,and quit the useless talking...
Get a frickin' grip of yourself you numpty! This is people trying to help you!

At no point before this arsey message had you said what you'd actually ordered. You mention "upgrade" and "chip", making people assume you'd just ordered the firmware upgrade chip.

People can't read your mind! A bit of friendliness, politeness and clarity gets you much further in life! A lesson you'd do well to learn.

Glad you got it all sorted though.
Albina Califano
listen ,I was pissed about the missing cable,then everytime someone posted a reply I got and email about that reply ,logged in the community to check the posts,with nothing useful to read (just like now)... the price I payed for is mentioned in the post,if they wanted to help they could have checked that the price I payed was higher than they had payed for the chip(only),or checked the DJTTstore about chip+cabler, how can you talk about something if you don't know what you're talking about... I was just being honest, I didn't offend anyone you numpty! and I'm in my right to complain about my purchase,I wanted to contact DJTT orders only!
but this was 2 weeks ago... it's sorted...
Olene Minyard
Originally Posted by pARtybOy
@djproben & EuphoricF you're not beeing helpful at all,check the store and see that the Firmware chip is 25$, firmware chip+cable 35$ + 10$ of shipping and thta is waht I payed for... http://store.djranking s.com/collect...-upgrade-cable
Get a frickin' grip of yourself you numpty! This is people trying to help you!

At no point before this arsey message had you said what you'd actually ordered. You mention "upgrade" and "chip", making people assume you'd just ordered the firmware upgrade chip.

People can't read your mind! A bit of friendliness, politeness and clarity gets you much further in life! A lesson you'd do well to learn.

Glad you got it all sorted though.
Albina Califano
yes I've tried the DJTT mapping,and seen the videos, its pretty awesome the FX combinations, but thats too much for me,I only mix (housy)downtempo,trip-hop,& scratch along,a simple delay,,reverb,flanger, will do the job...but again,DJTT mapping is very cool and there is a lot of hard work in there,congrats!
Reece Murray
Dude, if you dig in with exploring the midi messages send by the new firmware, you'll find there's a whole bunch of other useful things. Notice up in the fx section that some knobs send multiple messages, some messages at the end or beginning of travel. The faders send three messages, regular, inverted, and a note on at the end of travel. Very useful for complex fx mapping or automations. The transport section can be led mapped fully now. There's a lot of other things too. I'd suggest using a free midi monitoring program to really explore what's in there.
Albina Califano
just finished the .tsi...thought I could share it with DJTT
I use 3 decks AB & D the deck "C" is a Sample deck wich I control with akai LPD8 also in the .tsi, I also reconfigured the LPD8 from scratch.

PS: turn on FX button 1 on deck A&C; turn on FX button 2 on deck B&D
when controlling Master FX (parameter) turning the Dry/Wet knob will turn on FXbutton2 on deck A&C making it work as a Master FX Panel.
Albina Califano
just did the upgrade,everything went fine,just like described in the video...
I don't notice any difference between the 1.2 scratching and 1.4,beside that I had to change the MIDI command to 3FH instead of 7FH and from 3% to 1%...but I can't tell the diff... the tempo faders went from 0.12% (I guess) to 0.03% and of course the middle and top effect buttons are free from the 4th FX button.
now I'm configuring my personalized .tsi,a few hours to go...
Thank you DJTT.will surely recommend.
Chuck Intravia
Now that's satisfying customer service, I wish the drivethru McD was like that.

I confirm for the email confirmation that has stopped working (for a little while at least), but the orders do work!
Albina Califano
I picked up the cable today at the post office,arrived yesterday.Will do the upgrade next week at a friends house,and post a feedback.
Thanks ZachDero & Marlene for sorting this out
Best Regards
Madalene Ranjan
Hey Partyboy sorry for the late response I was out of town at Coachella. I'm assuming the automated email telling you there would be a delay in response bounced back like all the other emails. I am sorry to hear that your cable was not included. I will send one out today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Albina Califano
I'm still waiting for an answer from DJTT, posted here, or email or PM...
Leeanna Ayla
Zach said earlier that all of his replies to you bounced back so it seems to me the issue may be on your end with your email. Regardless, if you have problems with a store purchase the community is not the best place to deal with it as the DJTT staff don't check the community every day. If you get PM notices from the community maybe you could try to send Zach a PM?
Danae Dumler
heard somebody here needed one of these:

Seriously though sorry dude when I got mine there was no cable option. Send em an email I'm sure they'll get you sorted.
Matha Obray
Yeah just email them and DON'T be angry. they will help u out in anyway they can.

@partyboy

dont get too angry dude... was an honest mistake.... when DJTT first started selling the update chip there was no cable offered so they must have assumed that it was still like that... even i thought the same... i am sorry to hear that your missing a cable same thing happen to my order but was not DJTT faults so i suggest you email them again and tell them your story... zach has been very helpful in solving my problem they even sent me a replacement for my lost items

chubbz
Albina Califano
Keeley Gobble
Originally Posted by djproben
I believe you have to get your own cable But as I recall it wasn't hard to find one. A little trickier to use on a Mac than PC but it worked.
+1
The upgradekit comes without serial cable...
You need to get one by yourself.
Danae Dumler
I believe you have to get your own cable But as I recall it wasn't hard to find one. A little trickier to use on a Mac than PC but it worked.
Albina Califano
just came from the post office,and I have to say I'm pretty dissapointed!only the Chip arrived,where is the cable????????????
of course I don't have a confirmation email from DJTT about the purchase(described on 1st post), but here is a copy of the email from PayPal

$44.02 USD 1 $44.02 USD
Subtotal $44.02 USD
Total $44.02 USD
Payment $44.02 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *DJTECHTOOLS"
Payment sent to orders@djranking s.com

Invoice ID: #21471.1

so what now?
Leeanna Ayla
Glad you got everything sorted.
Albina Califano
the package arrived today!I will do the upgrade toevening ,and give a feedback later...
Madalene Ranjan
Hey Daniel,

Unfortunately my emails were getting sent back every time I tried to email you. I imagine the same problem happened with our shipping confirmation emails. YOur order was sent out six days ago.
Leeanna Ayla
They're closed Friday through Sunday so if you sent an email Thursday evening they may not have even seen it until yesterday. I forwarded your message along to Zach.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy