VCI-100SE jog wheel side

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100SE jog wheel sideReply
VCI-100SE jog wheel side
Posted on: 20.04.2011 by Anastasia Blakewood
Hi,

I recently bought a SE edition of the VCI-100, and i have been setting and configuring it for the past couple days.

Since im still using my CDJ:s also i'd like the vci-100 to act like them as much as possible.

So my question is: how can i modify the .tsi so that the pitch bend will be the same on the side of the jogwheel as it is on the top? (i've used to pitch bend on the side of the jogwheel by habit )

Thanks in advance!
Anastasia Blakewood
Hi,

I recently bought a SE edition of the VCI-100, and i have been setting and configuring it for the past couple days.

Since im still using my CDJ:s also i'd like the vci-100 to act like them as much as possible.

So my question is: how can i modify the .tsi so that the pitch bend will be the same on the side of the jogwheel as it is on the top? (i've used to pitch bend on the side of the jogwheel by habit )

Thanks in advance!
Tatum Ansaldo
never noticed that. You'll want to find the pitch bend commands in the mapping and change the sensitivity.
Leeanna Ayla
Doesn't the DJTT mapping have that in it?
Anastasia Blakewood
Sure i can, but it wont remove the problem :/

When i bend on the top of the platter it +/- the BPM very little, but when i do it from the side of the platter it bends much more if you get what i mean?
Tatum Ansaldo
Can't you just turn scratch mode off?
Hang Postman
im not sure if you can, because i know the top is where the touch sensitivity is, and that is what makes it able to function. I don't believe you can. Maybe, but i would bet not, sorry bud

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy