Money Back - Or HELP!

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Money Back - Or HELP!Reply
Money Back - Or HELP!
Posted on: 12.05.2011 by Cyril Morrone
I just cant get my upgrade to happen. The guys at DJTT have sent two chips. I've used a serial cable a USB cable, a PC, a laptop, XP, Win 7 but EVERY TIME

Clock Frequency (External) = 24.0000MHz, Clock Mode = 0, CKM = 1, and CKP = N/A
Connecting to device 'H8/3052F' on 'COM6'
Configuration:
'BOOT Mode' connection - using emulated interface
Opening port 'COM6' ...
Loading Comms DLL
Loaded Comms DLL
Initiating BOOT SCI sequence
Attempting 9600
Received immediate response from device: 0x55
Attempting 4800
Received immediate response from device: 0x00
Attempting 2400
Attempting 1200
Error No 15024: Boot failed

What I also notice the other day, the guys installation video does exactly the same thing but the video screen fades out as he says 'and thats how you upgrade'

I want my cash back - i paid for a chip, overlay sheet, new knobs and then got hit with customs duty - all in over 100GBP

NOT GOOD

Help

Gary
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by VOSOKA.com
When i upgraded using the USB to Serial, I had to change the delay for the port to stay open, and then it worked fine. I found that on here i believe
Have you done this via the FDTadvancedsetup.exe file that loaded with Renases? It should be in the install folder in programs. Have a look through some of the other threads for some settings that have worked.
Cyril Morrone
I just cant get my upgrade to happen. The guys at DJTT have sent two chips. I've used a serial cable a USB cable, a PC, a laptop, XP, Win 7 but EVERY TIME

Clock Frequency (External) = 24.0000MHz, Clock Mode = 0, CKM = 1, and CKP = N/A
Connecting to device 'H8/3052F' on 'COM6'
Configuration:
'BOOT Mode' connection - using emulated interface
Opening port 'COM6' ...
Loading Comms DLL
Loaded Comms DLL
Initiating BOOT SCI sequence
Attempting 9600
Received immediate response from device: 0x55
Attempting 4800
Attempting 2400
Attempting 1200
Error No 15024: Boot failed

What I also notice the other day, the guys installation video does exactly the same thing but the video screen fades out as he says 'and thats how you upgrade'

I want my cash back - i paid for a chip, overlay sheet, new knobs and then got hit with customs duty - all in over 100GBP

NOT GOOD

Help

Gary
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by VOSOKA.com
When i upgraded using the USB to Serial, I had to change the delay for the port to stay open, and then it worked fine. I found that on here i believe
Have you done this via the FDTadvancedsetup.exe file that loaded with Renases? It should be in the install folder in programs. Have a look through some of the other threads for some settings that have worked.
Shonda Sadberry

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy