VCI-100 sync turning off on its own

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 sync turning off on its ownReply
VCI-100 sync turning off on its own
Posted on: 23.05.2011 by Ricarda Porter
I'll just get right to it.

When I'm playing music with Traktor and I've got sync turned on with all four decks, or just two, or any combination in between, sync will just turn itself off on one of the active decks.

The button turns back yellow, and the sync icon on-screen turns off. This happens on both left and right decks. It seems to happen at random.

This is definitely not me bumping the jog wheels. I can be just sitting there watching traktor on my laptop, hands on my desktop's keyboard/mouse and I will see the MIDI signal LED flash and then sync turns off.

It doesn't seem to be sensitivity either. I can put my finger down on the jog wheel so it turns red, and then let go and sync won't turn off (I keep my sensitivity down a bit).

Any ideas? I'd say it's a hardware issue, but it's weird that it's just having this one specific effect.
Ricarda Porter
I'll just get right to it.

When I'm playing music with Traktor and I've got sync turned on with all four decks, or just two, or any combination in between, sync will just turn itself off on one of the active decks.

The button turns back yellow, and the sync icon on-screen turns off. This happens on both left and right decks. It seems to happen at random.

This is definitely not me bumping the jog wheels. I can be just sitting there watching traktor on my laptop, hands on my desktop's keyboard/mouse and I will see the MIDI signal LED flash and then sync turns off.

It doesn't seem to be sensitivity either. I can put my finger down on the jog wheel so it turns red, and then let go and sync won't turn off (I keep my sensitivity down a bit).

Any ideas? I'd say it's a hardware issue, but it's weird that it's just having this one specific effect.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy