VCI - Ean Golden SE mapping

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI - Ean Golden SE mappingReply
VCI - Ean Golden SE mapping
Posted on: 23.05.2011 by So Francis
Can you guys link me to a Traktor Pro mapping for the SE mapping that is sort of old like the one below?

Gloria Lemmel
Originally Posted by DoctorMogal
Uggh, apparently its for traktor 3 and not for pro, but i saw ean using it in a video with pro, maybe i'll comment on that and get a response someday
Email DJTT about it. They'll respond fairly quickly. They also have a phone line that sometimes gets picked up and sometimes doesn't.
So Francis
Can you guys link me to a Traktor Pro mapping for the SE mapping that is sort of old like the one below?

So Francis
I got it off the community so they don't have any obligation to help me wasn't a scam either, i was just ill-informed
Gloria Lemmel
Originally Posted by DoctorMogal
Uggh, apparently its for traktor 3 and not for pro, but i saw ean using it in a video with pro, maybe i'll comment on that and get a response someday
Email DJTT about it. They'll respond fairly quickly. They also have a phone line that sometimes gets picked up and sometimes doesn't.
So Francis
Nedra Fresneda
There might be different versions on the thread I linked, I took it from the "Mappings" button on the top > "Older versions". Scout the thread for one that matches your overlay.
So Francis
ok i restarted traktor and the eq's no longer link to effects, but the rest seems off. also the filters don't go from -100 to 100 but from -49 to 49 and the tempo faders don't go the whole way either (i managed to fix that one by chanigng sensitivity in the mapping)
So Francis
of course, i imported it. I'm just saying that the mapping isn't right. like it definitely changed it, but not to whats on the overlay. like the EQ's change effects for some reason, the key button turns on loops
Nedra Fresneda
Did you use the big import button on the lower left?
So Francis
I tried that one, but it seems sort of off. Like the juggle doesn't do juggle and the snap function doesn't snap etc...
Nedra Fresneda
http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...713#post104713

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy