Possible to go from FW 1.4 to 1.2 ?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Possible to go from FW 1.4 to 1.2 ?Reply
Possible to go from FW 1.4 to 1.2 ?
Posted on: 20.06.2011 by Carlos Friscia
As the topic title says, is this possible ?

edit; if so, can somebody upload that firmware for me?
Carlos Friscia
Originally Posted by photojojo
The Jogwheel and pitch fader mapping was posted in the VCI support community . Do a search and you'll find it.
Searching like a mad man, but can't find it
Carlos Friscia
As the topic title says, is this possible ?

edit; if so, can somebody upload that firmware for me?
Hipolito Scionti
I just do not understand this thread.

I mix mostly in a simple 2 deck styles but I got the 1.4 and the overlay. I do not understand how it stops you mixing simply?

Don't want to loop? Dont hit the loop button...
Carlos Friscia
Hehe, like i said. My knowledge about mapping is low. Buttons, faders, knobs are not the problem. The modifiers and the jogwheels are. Just don't understand how they work.
Tatum Ansaldo
In that case I suggest you go through the mapping file, click the assignment column to see everything that's mapped to decks C&D and delete those commands. See if you can work out which buttons are the modifiers that activate decks C&D and reassign them to something more useful to you.
Carlos Friscia
I allready have that one. But it's mapped with deck C and D. Don't want that. My knowledge about mapping a controller aren't that great and i'd love to get a TSI that only containes 2 decks without any other extra's like loops/cue's etc
Leeanna Ayla
Post 6 in this thread is what you seek.

http://djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=21391
Carlos Friscia
Nobody ?
Carlos Friscia
Okay, everything cool, but that does not say how i have to map the jogs. I just don't get it. Still searching for a proper (very standard basic) TSI for FW1.4
Tatum Ansaldo
http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=18181

post number 37. It's in the firmware sticky, amazingly enough.
Carlos Friscia
Originally Posted by photojojo
The Jogwheel and pitch fader mapping was posted in the VCI support community . Do a search and you'll find it.
Searching like a mad man, but can't find it
Leeanna Ayla
Carlos Friscia
Well, that's the whole problem. I don't understand a shit of it
So if you can help me a little a just put all that DJTT trash away, and leave the jogwheel settings, u are my man!
Tatum Ansaldo
Just copy the commands from the DJTT tsi.
Carlos Friscia
I know the benefits of the newest FW1.4 but the joghweels won't be working when i map them myself. If somebody can make a TSI with _only_ the jogwheels, it's no problem anymore. The rest i will map myself
Tatum Ansaldo
There are a lot of problems with the 1.2 firmware like control duplication etc. The DJTT tsi is pretty complex, but with a little time you can learn it inside out (my friend has a VCI with 1.4FW but no overlay and I know where everything is without needing labels). I don't use decks C&D, you can just ignore them. Honestly, the possibilities are so much greater with the DJTT tsi than with the standard one.
Carlos Friscia
Well, i don't like the 1.4 firmware. The DJTechtools TSI is so complicated with 4 decks and all that extra's. I just want a basic 2 deck TSI for a FW1.4 VCI, but i cannot find it, anywhere.

So i thought, let's put 1.2 on it, load the VCI-100 TSI from Traktor itself, and we are ready to go.
Tatum Ansaldo
ok... mind if I ask why?

I don't know where you'd find it, but if you did you'd need to have a firmware chip and follow the same process as you do to install FW1.4.
Carlos Friscia
I allready saw that, but i don't want to press any buttons before i start up the VCI. I just want the firmware 1.2 integrated into the VCI, no 1,3 or 1,4 in it.
Tatum Ansaldo
Yes. It probably mentions the method in one of the videos here: http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=18181

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy