VCI-100 fw1.4 not working w/ Traktor Pro v1.2.7

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI-100 fw1.4 not working w/ Traktor Pro v1.2.7Reply
VCI-100 fw1.4 not working w/ Traktor Pro v1.2.7
Posted on: 28.06.2011 by Jaimee Sanghavi
Hey,

Okay, so my MacBook died last week and I'm having to start all over with a new iMac. I've reinstalled Traktor and the Traktor Pro 1.2.2 upgrade. The NI Service Center offered a 1.2.7 upgrade so I took it. Now, my VCI-100 won't work...like at all. It worked beautifully before and now Traktor won't even see it. I tried importing the tsi 3.6.4 (I believe that's the version number - supposedly the newest one) but it still won't work. Any ideas?

Thanks
Jaimee Sanghavi
Hey,

Okay, so my MacBook died last week and I'm having to start all over with a new iMac. I've reinstalled Traktor and the Traktor Pro 1.2.2 upgrade. The NI Service Center offered a 1.2.7 upgrade so I took it. Now, my VCI-100 won't work...like at all. It worked beautifully before and now Traktor won't even see it. I tried importing the tsi 3.6.4 (I believe that's the version number - supposedly the newest one) but it still won't work. Any ideas?

Thanks
Leeanna Ayla
hotter
Jaimee Sanghavi
Hold up. I believe I'm in business. It seems to respond now. This program is moodier than my ex-girlfriend. Thanks for your help photojojo. Hope things aren't as hot in Sherman as they are here in Allen =) Take care.
Jaimee Sanghavi
Ok, so I got it to start responding and everything appeared to be working correctly. I shut Traktor down though and reopened to make sure it wasn't a fluke now I'm back at ground zero. Not responding and I can't get it to see the controller. Progress haha but still on the out. Any idea what I'm not doing right?
Jaimee Sanghavi
Hey photojojo,

Man, I took a look at the settings and I'm not sure I know what you're referring too. When I click on the in-port dropdown, I have 2 options: None and Keyboard. I selected "keyboard"? The out-port is set at "n/a" and is not accessible. Am I on the right track?

Thanks
Leeanna Ayla
Have you set the in/out ports?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy