Has anyone found a good case for the VCI-100?

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Has anyone found a good case for the VCI-100?Reply
Has anyone found a good case for the VCI-100?
Posted on: 04.02.2011 by Stefanie Edlin
I found the VCI-300 case/laptop deck combo and thought that would be an awesome product however searching all over Google really gave me limited results as to a VCI-100 case.
Albina Califano
hi, I use a toolbox case for some years to carry my gear around,my old BCD200 could fit in there,then after I bought the VCI-100 I can also squeeze my headphones in there too plus USBcables,Audio 2 DJ,Laptop+Power Adapter, bought it at a local toolshop megastore called MaxMat,for about 30
Constance Brownsword
I use a standard laptop rucksack for my laptop, sound card & leads
& a hard case with foam for the VCI-100 which you can pick up at any good camera retailers for around
Albina Califano
hi, I use a toolbox case for some years to carry my gear around,my old BCD200 could fit in there,then after I bought the VCI-100 I can also squeeze my headphones in there too plus USBcables,Audio 2 DJ,Laptop+Power Adapter, bought it at a local toolshop megastore called MaxMat,for about 30
Constance Brownsword
& a hard case with foam for the VCI-100 which you can pick up at any good camera retailers for around
Albina Califano
Constance Brownsword
Albina Califano
Constance Brownsword
Albina Califano
Constance Brownsword
Albina Califano
Constance Brownsword
Albina Califano
Constance Brownsword
Albina Califano
Constance Brownsword
Lena Schirado
Originally Posted by No Left Turn
I have the DeckSaver case and it does the job extremely well. It doesn't ever cross my mind that something's going to happen to the knobs/faders/buttons when I have that covering my VCI in my bag.
Hey No Left Turn do you use a Mono EFX Kondenser bag? I was just curious because I ordered a VCI-100 and want to know if it will fit with a decksaver and laptop in the main bag compartment? Thanks.
Stefanie Edlin
I found the VCI-300 case/laptop deck combo and thought that would be an awesome product however searching all over Google really gave me limited results as to a VCI-100 case.
Albina Califano
Constance Brownsword
Rene Carlston
I really like the Mono EFX Kondensor bag. Fits my laptop, Audio 4 DJ, and more perfectly. It was a bit pricey but I got it on sale and it feels like a quality way to protect your gear investment. http://www.monocase.com/mono-efx-kondensor.asp
Cristian Carmona
if your looking for a case for a vci-100 check out the marathon flight case for a hercules RMX
Eugenio Rodig
My VCI fits perfectly into a cheapish Targus laptop case (even with the decksaver lid on). I already had the bag, was amazed it fitted so well. There is just space for a few cables in the internal and outside flap. I could get the model number off the tag if anyone wants to know.

I believe it may be this one but don't quote me yet: [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Targus-Notepac-Notebook-bag-Black/dp/B00004Z6N0/ref=sr_1_12/280-9210626-6236640?ie=UTF8&qid=1250281484&sr=8-12?ie=UTF8&tag=laptopbagsuk-21"]Targus Notepac Notebook bag Ref: CN01: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Jzcb8YrqL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Jzcb8YrqL[/ame]
Preston Wootton
I use the odyssey case for the Hercules rmx, you do have to trim the foam on the sides slightly but will fit nice. This is the link where you can buy one. http://123dj.com/cases/musicproduction/fzgsrmx.html
In this video you can see mine.
http://djportaltv.com/video/d3rkin-s...are-upgrade-14
Ian Delcour
This is what I use for my VCI-100, it's very good quality and u can put in it everything except headphones :-)

http://www.decks.de/decks-sess/workf...ub&code=btn-10
Kacy Wehrmeyer
http://www.ultimate-dj-gear.com/shop...5BAB3&pid=1374

UDG Midi Controller Bag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DKbfhNF4bM
Lena Schirado
Originally Posted by No Left Turn
I have the DeckSaver case and it does the job extremely well. It doesn't ever cross my mind that something's going to happen to the knobs/faders/buttons when I have that covering my VCI in my bag.
Hey No Left Turn do you use a Mono EFX Kondenser bag? I was just curious because I ordered a VCI-100 and want to know if it will fit with a decksaver and laptop in the main bag compartment? Thanks.
Delphia Wilbourne
You could pretty much modify any VCI-300 Case because the VCI-100 is slightly smaller and some extra padding on the sides is what I did to make up the extra space
Meg Reinoehl
Emiko Lucek
I've been trying to figure out the same thing after recent acquisition of a VCI-100 Arcade. Depending on where you live, you have a few options (that i've found myself)

Decksaver (usually the only case on eBay)

Simple hardcase

Vestax sleeve

There are then of course countless backpacks that could be compatible with the VCI-100 since it's not very big.

However, I already have a large backpack (Timbuk2 Hemlock) that would be perfect if I just had a way to protect my controller- and these are what I've come across so far.

Hope this helps!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy