Traktor Pro 2 with VCI100 freezes

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Traktor Pro 2 with VCI100 freezesReply
Traktor Pro 2 with VCI100 freezes
Posted on: 11.07.2011 by Ammie Deni
Not problem in home setup.

In bar with reasonable amount of noise vci100 is placed on foam and laptop in a stand with SSD Hard drive.

Traktor locks up for aprox 7 secs whilst music still plays causing a near heart attack then springs back to life again.

This has happened twice now in same setting. Previously using the original hard drive (non ssd) which i though may have been the cause. first time i was browsing folders this time i was not touching the laptop.

Set up

2.4 core 2 duo
windows 7 32bit
4gig ram
60gig SSD drive
vci100 connected with DJranking s usb cable (not psu) latest Djranking s FW
Audio 2 dj card connected through djranking s usb cable

traktor set up. 2.0.3 using modified TP2 tsi from user on dj ranking s. though was previously using the tsi from TP1 from djranking s and TP 2.0.2
External mixer set up

anyone else experienced simular issue?
Ammie Deni
Not problem in home setup.

In bar with reasonable amount of noise vci100 is placed on foam and laptop in a stand with SSD Hard drive.

Traktor locks up for aprox 7 secs whilst music still plays causing a near heart attack then springs back to life again.

This has happened twice now in same setting. Previously using the original hard drive (non ssd) which i though may have been the cause. first time i was browsing folders this time i was not touching the laptop.

Set up

2.4 core 2 duo
windows 7 32bit
4gig ram
60gig SSD drive
vci100 connected with DJranking s usb cable (not psu) latest Djranking s FW
Audio 2 dj card connected through djranking s usb cable

traktor set up. 2.0.3 using modified TP2 tsi from user on dj ranking s. though was previously using the tsi from TP1 from djranking s and TP 2.0.2
External mixer set up

anyone else experienced simular issue?
Dede Strelka
It's to do with your "outs" on the VCI, atleast that was my problem before I got my mac. Something to do with the way Windows handles midi messages. Can you replicate the lock up at all? If you can, try to replicate it with the "outs" on the VCI mapping set to none. If that works then there is a thread with a couple of programs that will stop the problem all together.

Try the above for now while I find the thread mate.

**edit**

ok try these mate
http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...hlight=freezes

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=12860

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy