question about syncing up tracks.

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: question about syncing up tracks.Reply
question about syncing up tracks.
Posted on: 12.07.2011 by Joana Ellingworth
when i sync up two tracks for example (decks a&b) the two tracks automatically are set to 127.93 bpm everytime making the songs move wayyy to fast (i used one song at 90 bpm and 91.44bpm)

i then tried using tracks with higher bpm's to see if they would automatically be set to 127.93 bmp when synced together. i synced songs with similar bpm (i used one song 190bpm and the other 193bpm) and the result was the two played very slow..

Am i missing somthing? a button maby or some settings i need tweaked.
all help welcome!
Karena Katherine
Originally Posted by tynanissquare
when i sync up two tracks for example (decks a&b) the two tracks automatically are set to 127.93 bpm everytime making the songs move wayyy to fast (i used one song at 90 bpm and 91.44bpm)

i then tried using tracks with higher bpm's to see if they would automatically be set to 127.93 bmp when synced together. i synced songs with similar bpm (i used one song 190bpm and the other 193bpm) and the result was the two played very slow..

all help welcome!

Maybe try resetting the tempo faders?! if it is at 128 for the 90 bpm song it should show that the tempo fader is way higher than in the middle, where it should be!

I hope this helps!
Joana Ellingworth

all help welcome!
Leeanna Ayla
Check that the master clock isn't activated. It's under the metronome symbol top left.
Karena Katherine
Originally Posted by tynanissquare

all help welcome!

Maybe try resetting the tempo faders?! if it is at 128 for the 90 bpm song it should show that the tempo fader is way higher than in the middle, where it should be!

I hope this helps!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy