Quick Question for those who can see the future....

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Quick Question for those who can see the future....Reply
Quick Question for those who can see the future....
Posted on: 24.07.2011 by Hang Postman
Hello all!

So i have a vci 100 and about a year ago i got all of the parts for the arcade mod just not the overlay, and i havnt really got around to doing the mod, But now i want to do the mod.... so for the poeple who know what is coming next in the vci100 world, should I get the arcade overlay now, or do you believe i should wait a bit for a brand new overlay with a brand new mapping to come out? Thank You

-Glen

ps. i have a practically broken fader and pitch fader on my vci100, does anyone know where i could get replacement parts for those?
Hang Postman
Hello all!

So i have a vci 100 and about a year ago i got all of the parts for the arcade mod just not the overlay, and i havnt really got around to doing the mod, But now i want to do the mod.... so for the poeple who know what is coming next in the vci100 world, should I get the arcade overlay now, or do you believe i should wait a bit for a brand new overlay with a brand new mapping to come out? Thank You

-Glen

ps. i have a practically broken fader and pitch fader on my vci100, does anyone know where i could get replacement parts for those?

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy