IPHONE + VESTAX VCI 100 MK2 + Traktor

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: IPHONE + VESTAX VCI 100 MK2 + TraktorReply
IPHONE + VESTAX VCI 100 MK2 + Traktor
Posted on: 27.07.2011 by Shyla Nurmi
Hello Everyone!!

I'm writing this because i want you guys to tell me how can i connect my iphone to my Vestax VCI 100 mk2 + Traktor Pro in order to maybe add some effects/samples while i mix with the controller and the traktor?

Also, where do i have to plug my Iphone? (in the controller)

And which cable can i use for that?

Also what app can combine the Iphone + the Vestax controller + Traktor Pro

Thanks everyone
Scarlett Saupp
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
sorry for the rant but in my opinion dj'ing is about song selection, crowd reading, and blending skills....
fixed.
Shyla Nurmi
Hello Everyone!!

I'm writing this because i want you guys to tell me how can i connect my iphone to my Vestax VCI 100 mk2 + Traktor Pro in order to maybe add some effects/samples while i mix with the controller and the traktor?

Also, where do i have to plug my Iphone? (in the controller)

And which cable can i use for that?

Also what app can combine the Iphone + the Vestax controller + Traktor Pro

Thanks everyone
Scarlett Saupp
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
sorry for the rant but in my opinion dj'ing is about song selection, crowd reading, and blending skills....
fixed.
Federico Vilas
i don't see what the big hype on using a DJ app on iphone or ipad is???... You already can controll the effects and customize the midi mappings... So many dj's over-complicate the mix and cannot mix well b/c they are sooooooooooo focused on things they don't need for a mix...

sorry for the rant but dj'ing is about song selection, crowd reading, and blending skills....
Ardella Azam
You can't plug your iPhone into your controller.

What you can do is download a midi app, such as TouchOSC (http://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/touch...288120394?mt=8) for your iPhone and connect to your computer via Wifi. Here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t25ST...eature=related

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy