VCI 100 Volume fader issues

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: VCI 100 Volume fader issuesReply
VCI 100 Volume fader issues
Posted on: 30.08.2011 by Rosenda Bourdage
So just the other day i brought out my VCI to do some jamming and the deck B volume fader started being finicky. I searched the community s and found the tutorial on how to clean the fader. I've cleaned it three times now and it just seems like the fader is broken in some way. Is there a place where i can just buy a replacement or is there something else i can try.
also my deck A pitch fader stopped working all together. theres no midi signal when i move it though sometimes it'll move just the slightest amount. HELP my shits falling apart
Rosenda Bourdage
So just the other day i brought out my VCI to do some jamming and the deck B volume fader started being finicky. I searched the community s and found the tutorial on how to clean the fader. I've cleaned it three times now and it just seems like the fader is broken in some way. Is there a place where i can just buy a replacement or is there something else i can try.
also my deck A pitch fader stopped working all together. theres no midi signal when i move it though sometimes it'll move just the slightest amount. HELP my shits falling apart

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy