How To's

How To's
Posted on: 23.11.2013 by Kandi Somsanith
If someone can help me... I'm stuck with one selection of songs for a while now... How to renew my library with some good stuff? thanks
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by DJ Jocka
If someone can help me... I'm stuck with one selection of songs for a while now... How to renew my library with some good stuff? thanks
explore, listen, discover, buy.
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50
Get new songs?
/thread.
Kandi Somsanith
Merlyn Birchfield
It really is about putting in the time to find those quality tunes. It always has been, but more so now than ever. Since it's easier than ever to make and share music, it also means that there's a lot more garbage to sift through. But the good stuff is out there! It's a signal:noise problem.

25 Ways To Find Good Music Online <== should get you started.

Soundcloud, Internet radio, and searching Spotify playlists can also be helpful.

Also, occasionally I will simply get on Beatport and type suggestive words, such as "ethereal" and see what turns up. You never know what you'll find...
Alycia Niederriter
www.beatport.com for tunes... www.mixcloud.com and www.youtube.com for nicking songs from peoples mixes to use in your own mixes...
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by DJ Jocka
explore, listen, discover, buy.
Rolanda Clodfelder
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50
Get new songs?
/thread.
Gaynell Rydberg
Get new songs?

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan