MF3D left/right motion preset question

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3D left/right motion preset questionReply
MF3D left/right motion preset question
Posted on: 12.06.2012 by Merry Piesik
Just got my MF3D and love it! Definitely like it more than I expected. The only question I have so far is regarding the left/right motion presets. I thought that the three side buttons on the left and right of the MF3D were used to store separate left/right motion presets... meaning a total of 6 saved settings/combinations dependent on which side button you are holding or possibly selected last...

However what I've learned is that you can only save 1 preset for left and 1 for right. That makes me wonder why there are 3 buttons on each side? Is it just a matter of DJTT's mapping not fully utilizing them?
robin loo
Originally Posted by midifidler
yeah they are not fully utilized yet - expect a firmware update which makes one of those buttons very important ... soon ;p
cannot wait.. will probably not be released before friday, will it? want to use those remix decks
Merry Piesik
Just got my MF3D and love it! Definitely like it more than I expected. The only question I have so far is regarding the left/right motion presets. I thought that the three side buttons on the left and right of the MF3D were used to store separate left/right motion presets... meaning a total of 6 saved settings/combinations dependent on which side button you are holding or possibly selected last...

However what I've learned is that you can only save 1 preset for left and 1 for right. That makes me wonder why there are 3 buttons on each side? Is it just a matter of DJTT's mapping not fully utilizing them?
robin loo
Originally Posted by midifidler
yeah they are not fully utilized yet - expect a firmware update which makes one of those buttons very important ... soon ;p
cannot wait.. will probably not be released before friday, will it? want to use those remix decks
Elida Dedrick
responses very good! )
Adolf Hit
robin loo
yeah. in flashflooders mapping all 3 buttons on each side have the same function. you could delete the mapping for 4 of them and remap 'em..

ps: you have 5 presets on each side + one side motion off 'preset'

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy