Prevent MF3D from sleeping?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Prevent MF3D from sleeping?Reply
Prevent MF3D from sleeping?
Posted on: 11.06.2012 by Olinda Jentsch
Aloha, is there a way to keep the MF3D from going into sleep mode? For some reason, when the MF goes into the mode where it scrolls a rainbow, Traktor won't play until I touch a MF button and wake it up.

I've got the MF set to receive Beat Phase and Sync Position info to the LEDs (which is awesome!). The config is attached. I don't know if it's a general bug, or something about my tsi.
Olinda Jentsch
Aloha, is there a way to keep the MF3D from going into sleep mode? For some reason, when the MF goes into the mode where it scrolls a rainbow, Traktor won't play until I touch a MF button and wake it up.

I've got the MF set to receive Beat Phase and Sync Position info to the LEDs (which is awesome!). The config is attached. I don't know if it's a general bug, or something about my tsi.
Latoria Kavulich
my pm's dont work here still dude,
send via failbook if you can
Adolf Hit
check yo PM Jester ;p
Latoria Kavulich
i like the sleep mode. its the 3d's way of telling you "hey what am i chopped liver? you haven't used me for 30 minutes ffs!"
Adolf Hit
Im going to add an option to enable the user to turn it off- Ill also look into making sure it does not effect traktor while in sleep mode

Cheers,

Mike
Latoria Kavulich
i believe the option to turn off the sleep mode will be included in the next update.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy