$30 MF3D review

$30 MF3D review
Posted on: 14.06.2012 by Penelope Udave
When I recieved my Midi-Fighter 3D, it came with a card stating that if I wrote a review of the MF3D, I would get $30 store credit. I wrote my review, I'm still waiting. Sorry to be brusque, but I leave for camp in the middle of canada on the 22nd. And I'd like to be able to purchase some chroma caps before I go...so...yeah.
robin loo
Originally Posted by evening corex
When I recieved my Midi-Fighter 3D, it came with a card stating that if I wrote a review of the MF3D, I would get $30 store credit. I wrote my review, I'm still waiting. Sorry to be brusque, but I leave for camp in the middle of canada on the 22nd. And I'd like to be able to purchase some chroma caps before I go...so...yeah.
didnt the card say post a video and twitter it @djranking s and #MF3D ?! not at home atm to read the card..
Penelope Udave
Nedra Fresneda
how many for the pony puking rainbows themed one?
Latoria Kavulich
Upload a video to youtube of you using your 3D, or a review of the 3D and post a link on twitter with "@djranking s" and "#mf3d" in the post, and we'll send you $30 in DJTT store credit, good for anything!"
Also if your video gets more than 50,000 views, you get a limited edition white MF3D.
Latoria Kavulich
let me check.
robin loo
Originally Posted by evening corex
didnt the card say post a video and twitter it @djranking s and #MF3D ?! not at home atm to read the card..
Len Lukawski
Are Chroma caps a requisite for Canada these days? I know they have been tightening up but this seems a bit much...
Nedra Fresneda
Did you contact the store support?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy