DeckGratMotion. just a little issue!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: DeckGratMotion. just a little issue!Reply
DeckGratMotion. just a little issue!
Posted on: 15.06.2012 by Lillia Datson
hi all,

Got my MF3D today (only 3 days to get here as well, top job DJTT!) and i originally loaded up the InstantGrat mapping for the MF classic to the MF3D, just to have a mess about.

Ive just downloaded the DeckGratMotion mapping, but i when i go to import it from my mappings file where i keep my mappings, it shows up greyed out and unable to import into Traktor.

Is there a different way to load up the mappings after you have one installed already (i followed Ean's vid to load the InstantGrat mapping to start with) or have i missed a trick?
Lillia Datson
hi all,

Got my MF3D today (only 3 days to get here as well, top job DJTT!) and i originally loaded up the InstantGrat mapping for the MF classic to the MF3D, just to have a mess about.

Ive just downloaded the DeckGratMotion mapping, but i when i go to import it from my mappings file where i keep my mappings, it shows up greyed out and unable to import into Traktor.

Is there a different way to load up the mappings after you have one installed already (i followed Ean's vid to load the InstantGrat mapping to start with) or have i missed a trick?
Adolf Hit
Once you have loaded your main settings file if you want to add additional controller mappings you should use what referred to as the little import button, in the controller manager tab click Add>Import
Lillia Datson
Anybody?! I cant load any mappings at the moment!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy