MF3D cue point mapping

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3D cue point mappingReply
MF3D cue point mapping
Posted on: 23.06.2012 by Particia Avenia
Hi,
I'm new to the mapping and controllerism game, I have been playing on my S4 for a few months now and recently purchased a MF3D and was wandering if anyone can tell/show me how to map cue points to my MF3D, I'd like them to work like the cue point buttons on the S4 but with all 8 of the available cue points.

Ive watched a ton of video's even Ean's video about mapping but just cant figure this one out myself

thanks in advance for any help you can provide
Particia Avenia
Originally Posted by weltraumpapst
thats the exact kind of thing ive been looking for. thank you so much
robin loo
Originally Posted by crishowg8
Perfect thanks I'll get that toevening and play with it, thanks,
Is there a way to do it myself though just for future reference if I'd like to create my own mapping
just use this!
https://traktorbible.com/articles/ma...nd-finder.aspx
Particia Avenia
Hi,
I'm new to the mapping and controllerism game, I have been playing on my S4 for a few months now and recently purchased a MF3D and was wandering if anyone can tell/show me how to map cue points to my MF3D, I'd like them to work like the cue point buttons on the S4 but with all 8 of the available cue points.

Ive watched a ton of video's even Ean's video about mapping but just cant figure this one out myself

thanks in advance for any help you can provide
Particia Avenia
Originally Posted by weltraumpapst
thats the exact kind of thing ive been looking for. thank you so much
robin loo
Originally Posted by crishowg8
Is there a way to do it myself though just for future reference if I'd like to create my own mapping
just use this!
https://traktorbible.com/articles/ma...nd-finder.aspx
Particia Avenia
robin loo
the MF3D Instant Grat mapping from flashflooder has 8 cuepoints in it. press shift and button beneath it to turen the lower 8 buttons into cue points

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy