Some Problems with MidifighterPro Cuemaster

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Some Problems with MidifighterPro CuemasterReply
Some Problems with MidifighterPro Cuemaster
Posted on: 26.06.2012 by Ken Lepire
Hey guys , i am oliver , i m djing with my laptop my s4 (traktor pro) and newly with a midifighter pro cuemaster. I tried out a few Mappings till now, but nothing really fits me like i believe. I m searching for a mapping which controls the effects and cuepoints higher than 4 via the Midifighter , and the MAIN Controls(and cuepoints lower 4) like the transport section, the volume faders , and the play button etc VIA the kontrol s4(also the filter and so on...) Further i tried some mappings from the djtt site but i cant seem to find a mapping where the faders and knobs of the cuemaster work!
So i mean , i m searching for a mapping which leaves the main controls on the s4 and just adds "more" control to the mf.

I hope you understand my problem and help me find my way in the digital world of Midifighter and traktor

greets Oleevr
Ken Lepire
Hey guys , i am oliver , i m djing with my laptop my s4 (traktor pro) and newly with a midifighter pro cuemaster. I tried out a few Mappings till now, but nothing really fits me like i believe. I m searching for a mapping which controls the effects and cuepoints higher than 4 via the Midifighter , and the MAIN Controls(and cuepoints lower 4) like the transport section, the volume faders , and the play button etc VIA the kontrol s4(also the filter and so on...) Further i tried some mappings from the djtt site but i cant seem to find a mapping where the faders and knobs of the cuemaster work!
So i mean , i m searching for a mapping which leaves the main controls on the s4 and just adds "more" control to the mf.

I hope you understand my problem and help me find my way in the digital world of Midifighter and traktor

greets Oleevr
robin loo
with too specific i mean you want a too personalized mapping which suits your workflow. this is the power of midi controllers, map them to your likes!

i used it with the instant grat mapping for the MF classic + the fader mapping of the cuemaster.
i also started doing a "2nd IG" mapping, but didnt finish. now i use it with ableton
Ken Lepire
you mean thats too specific ? which mapping do u use ?
robin loo
this sounds really specific. just sit down and make your own.

https://traktorbible.com/articles/ma...nd-finder.aspx

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy