Problem With mapping [S2+MF]

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Problem With mapping [S2+MF]Reply
Problem With mapping [S2+MF]
Posted on: 28.02.2012 by Evelina Rachels
Hey everybody, i just wanted to ask if and then how to have the instant grat mapping for a midi fighter while having the ''JogFX'' mapping on the S2 at the same time? is this possible?

Thanks
Evelina Rachels
Hey everybody, i just wanted to ask if and then how to have the instant grat mapping for a midi fighter while having the ''JogFX'' mapping on the S2 at the same time? is this possible?

Thanks
Evelina Rachels
got it thanks!
Terica Radue
HEY,
I'm relatively new to this but I just set up my MF last evening with the IG mapping along with my S2 having the DJTT jogFX mapping and everything seems to be working correctly so far. What I did:

go to www.midifighter.com and watch the setup video that Ean did.

more specifically... 1) Export the DJTT S2 mapping first before importing the MF IG mapping. (save it somewhere you can find it easily)
2) click the edit and delete the DJTT S2 mapping from the I/O list.
3) Using the BIG IMPORT BUTTON find the MF IG .tsi and import it TWICE. ( I believe I did it three times) then set all the In and Out ports for that mapping to MidiFighter Classic.
4) Click ADD........browse for your djtt s2 mapping and import it (the small import button) make sure the in and out ports for this are the S2.

I followed the video by Ean step by step including putting the MF in 4banks mode. Everything seems to be working perfectly.
Evelina Rachels
Really no answers? Now i kinda miss the denon support community :P

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy