midi fighter classic will no longer "combo"

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: midi fighter classic will no longer "combo"Reply
midi fighter classic will no longer "combo"
Posted on: 29.06.2012 by Janetta Score
I finally got a mapping that worked thanks to Beaubryte... love it. But I haven't been able to get my midifghter to combo for a few days now... nobody has been able to help.

If anyone can help me please let me know. I've used the utility to tell it to combo, turned comboing off and then back on but for whatever reason it won't send that last note.

Please help!
Janetta Score
Originally Posted by dubyou
What combo won't work?
None is them would. I had to search the community s on how to reset everything. Now it's all fine. Got he mapping working beautifully.
Janetta Score
I finally got a mapping that worked thanks to Beaubryte... love it. But I haven't been able to get my midifghter to combo for a few days now... nobody has been able to help.

If anyone can help me please let me know. I've used the utility to tell it to combo, turned comboing off and then back on but for whatever reason it won't send that last note.

Please help!
Janetta Score
Originally Posted by dubyou
What combo won't work?
None is them would. I had to search the community s on how to reset everything. Now it's all fine. Got he mapping working beautifully.
Dick Korus
What combo won't work?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy