Can't get MF to work AT ALL in traktor 2.5

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Can't get MF to work AT ALL in traktor 2.5Reply
Can't get MF to work AT ALL in traktor 2.5
Posted on: 28.06.2012 by Geri Jarra
Hi guys,

I got a MF classic last summer and used it a ton until I bought an S4 in Feb.

Just the other day I decided to unplug the S4 and use only the MF because I am leaving for the beach soon and want something to do on the ride.

Basically now my MF wont work with traktor at all. The LED's work fine, The CTRL in traktor recognizes when I push any buttons, but nothing happens. I have installed the newest updates, Tried the MF in every menu mode, and tried importing every DJTT TSI in every different way, multiple times, but nothing works.

I am running TP 2.5 on a mac. This used to work perfectly fine months ago, but now it seems like the little guy is sticking it to me for abandoning him when I got the S4.

I have looked all over the community s and tried all the trouble shooting I could find. Can someone PLEASE tell me what I can do to fix this? I hope its something simple and stupid
TIA Guys!
Geri Jarra
Hi guys,

I got a MF classic last summer and used it a ton until I bought an S4 in Feb.

Just the other day I decided to unplug the S4 and use only the MF because I am leaving for the beach soon and want something to do on the ride.

Basically now my MF wont work with traktor at all. The LED's work fine, The CTRL in traktor recognizes when I push any buttons, but nothing happens. I have installed the newest updates, Tried the MF in every menu mode, and tried importing every DJTT TSI in every different way, multiple times, but nothing works.

I am running TP 2.5 on a mac. This used to work perfectly fine months ago, but now it seems like the little guy is sticking it to me for abandoning him when I got the S4.

I have looked all over the community s and tried all the trouble shooting I could find. Can someone PLEASE tell me what I can do to fix this? I hope its something simple and stupid
TIA Guys!
Adolf Hit
Hey Emery, I'm guessing you accidentally ( or may it just got corrupted) changed the MIDI channel. If the MIDI channel is not set to 3 then our mappings don't work, glad to hear you got it sorted!
Geri Jarra
I figured it out! using the paper clip didn't work, but I found a way to do the full reset by holding down the following pattern when plugging in..

...o
..o.
.o..
o...

Mods please delete the thread, Thnx
Geri Jarra
yea I dont believe its 2.5 thats causing the trouble. How do I reset it? I did reset traktor (as in startup wizard with no controllers)
Katelyn Hoctor
try reseting the midi fighter otherwise i dunno as ive had no issues with my midi fighter in tp2.5

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy