MF3D in stores ?

MF3D in stores ?
Posted on: 06.05.2012 by Nereida Jasnoch
I remember that when the controller was announced DJTT said it would also be possible to buy a MF3D in a few select stores across the globe. They were also taking recommendations for stores via e-mail. I sent one recommending a store in Belgium. Now that the MF3D had it's grand release I have yet to see an announcement about retail stores.

Can somebody shed some light on this please ?
robin loo
Originally Posted by midifidler
Nope - we hear you all loud and clear on this one!
Nereida Jasnoch
right now it looks like we will sell out before the second batch arrives, once we have a constant supply sorted we will start selling to stores - we are in talks with a number of vendors!
Fantastic! Really love to hear that! I believe that it's not necessary to emphasize yet again how important it is to have a store in continental Europe. Right ?

Anyways keep up the good work, DJTT, you guys form an amazing company
robin loo
right now it looks like we will sell out before the second batch arrives, once we have a constant supply sorted we will start selling to stores - we are in talks with a number of vendors!
good to hear..
hopefully the 2nd batch wont take a long time to arrive.. i have to sell some controllers first (normal vci400, MFpro maybe) to buy one
Nereida Jasnoch
I remember that when the controller was announced DJTT said it would also be possible to buy a MF3D in a few select stores across the globe. They were also taking recommendations for stores via e-mail. I sent one recommending a store in Belgium. Now that the MF3D had it's grand release I have yet to see an announcement about retail stores.

Can somebody shed some light on this please ?
Nereida Jasnoch
Any word on this ?
Nereida Jasnoch
Bump because I'm just as interested now as I was a month ago.
robin loo
Adolf Hit
it's not necessary to emphasize yet again how important it is to have a store in continental Europe.
Nereida Jasnoch
Fantastic! Really love to hear that! I believe that it's not necessary to emphasize yet again how important it is to have a store in continental Europe. Right ?

Anyways keep up the good work, DJTT, you guys form an amazing company
robin loo
good to hear..
hopefully the 2nd batch wont take a long time to arrive.. i have to sell some controllers first (normal vci400, MFpro maybe) to buy one
Adolf Hit
robin loo
now that's what i'm talking about.. having a store in europe where to buy MF3D and even more selected DJTT stuff..

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy