How do you get leds to work with Traktor pro 2.5?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How do you get leds to work with Traktor pro 2.5?Reply
How do you get leds to work with Traktor pro 2.5?
Posted on: 04.07.2012 by Yolande Doliner
I want to use my Midi Fighter Classic to control Traktors 4 effects unit.

I want the first four buttons across the top to light when I select a deck and stay lit. Button 1 would be deck 1 etc. When I select another deck the first light goes off and the button I have just pressed becomes iluminated.

The second row of four buttons detemins the state of each of the four effect units, either on or off. E.g if effect int 1 and three are on buttons 1 and 3 of the second row would be lit.

Please can anyone give me a simple explanation on how to get the leds to work how I want them to work.

Thanks in advance.
Yolande Doliner
I want to use my Midi Fighter Classic to control Traktors 4 effects unit.

I want the first four buttons across the top to light when I select a deck and stay lit. Button 1 would be deck 1 etc. When I select another deck the first light goes off and the button I have just pressed becomes iluminated.

The second row of four buttons detemins the state of each of the four effect units, either on or off. E.g if effect int 1 and three are on buttons 1 and 3 of the second row would be lit.

Please can anyone give me a simple explanation on how to get the leds to work how I want them to work.

Thanks in advance.
Katelyn Hoctor
to my knowledge the firmware controls the leds not traktor but 4 banks mode will achieve the result for the top row as you want

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy