Is my MF3D's gyro broken?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Is my MF3D's gyro broken?Reply
Is my MF3D's gyro broken?
Posted on: 04.07.2012 by Leighann Kashat
Just got my MF3D yesterday and as I booted it up and starting tilting with it, I heard something which reminded me of a small pebble rolling around in a can (don't know If I can describe it better), and If i flick the MF, some LEDs get stuck unless I tilt the unit

Could It be that my unit has a faulty gyroscope or is the motion funtionality controlled by a small ball that is in some form of tray that tells the unit what CC to send, what position it is in and what LEDS to activate?
Leighann Kashat
Just got my MF3D yesterday and as I booted it up and starting tilting with it, I heard something which reminded me of a small pebble rolling around in a can (don't know If I can describe it better), and If i flick the MF, some LEDs get stuck unless I tilt the unit

Could It be that my unit has a faulty gyroscope or is the motion funtionality controlled by a small ball that is in some form of tray that tells the unit what CC to send, what position it is in and what LEDS to activate?
Adolf Hit
Hey lilja,

This definitely sounds like a defective unit, please contact support to arrange for a replacement

Sorry about that!
Latoria Kavulich
contact support asap and they can arrange a repair. its not supposed to do that.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy