Midi fighter / joyst

Midi fighter / joyst
Posted on: 28.01.2010 by Marylin Tosch
I want that Midi fighter with ps2 joystick...

Can I buy the Midifighter and add a ps2 myself?
Can I buy one made already?

Yes I want one to use with ableton. I want one to start wobbling my basses with that joystick......woomp wooomop woooomppp...

When is the tuturial coming out for upgrade the midifighter with Joystick?

thank you ean golden !! I cant wait..... I know ,..I should...

DAMNNNNNN!!!!
Margarita Cadotte
Hey guys! I built something, a prototype only though. It has two joysticks. Also has 8 knobs, 20 arcade buttons, crossfader, and a few more little rubber buttons. All of it is completely midi mappable. Here are 2 pictures (one of them is a design done on a computer, sorry for posting a picture of a computer screen, the other is a picture of the built prototype). Also there is a tiny little vid showing it working. Again you can map anything to everything, so it works perfect for Ableton too. The joysticks are really fun with filters. Anyways, WHO WANTS ONE?
photo-1.jpgphoto.jpg
Marylin Tosch
I want that Midi fighter with ps2 joystick...

Can I buy the Midifighter and add a ps2 myself?
Can I buy one made already?

Yes I want one to use with ableton. I want one to start wobbling my basses with that joystick......woomp wooomop woooomppp...

thank you ean golden !! I cant wait..... I know ,..I should...

DAMNNNNNN!!!!
Adolf Hit
Love the design and build dude - the ID on the rendering is really nice, a good mix between fun and pro!
Margarita Cadotte
Hey guys! I built something, a prototype only though. It has two joysticks. Also has 8 knobs, 20 arcade buttons, crossfader, and a few more little rubber buttons. All of it is completely midi mappable. Here are 2 pictures (one of them is a design done on a computer, sorry for posting a picture of a computer screen, the other is a picture of the built prototype). Also there is a tiny little vid showing it working. Again you can map anything to everything, so it works perfect for Ableton too. The joysticks are really fun with filters. Anyways, WHO WANTS ONE?
photo-1.jpgphoto.jpg
Maia Watz
still waiting...
Madge Humrich
where is the video for the ps2 controller mod plz... =] massive thanks to this product
robert chanda
All part of the service.
Thersa Nearn
Just ordered the arcade buttons. (Waiting to order the kit. Goddamn PayPal holds...) Wondering about going compleley old school Atari console style & hooking up a track ball!
Edna Cuzzo
Sweet man(?)! Glad to see another tinkerer join the ranks!
Marylin Tosch
I could not wait I just ordered midifighter ...I have Ps2 joystick ready for next week!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! thank you DJ TECHTOOLS!! will post a video soon !!!!
Adolf Hit
Hey Deez,

Yeah the MF supports an addition of four analog inputs and four digital inputs, this would let you add four buttons, and two joysticks.

The case building is as about as hard as it gets.
Marylin Tosch
HEY man thanks.... Im dreaming of using the joystick for wobble that BASSSS!! in ableton live...... BAD ASSSS!! I stare to whole day at the one Ean has on his desk..
Can i buy the fighter and add the joystick afterwards? I know i need to make an enclosure for it but that would be no problem....
Eddie Tabuyo
HTML Code:
Hey deez, an article covering midifighter modding is coming out next week. If you are courageous, check out the midifighter flash upgrade which allows analog controls. If my intuition is correct, the ps2 joystick uses potentiometers so you should be able to add it as an analog control.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy