Love my new midi-fighter but...

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Love my new midi-fighter but...Reply
Love my new midi-fighter but...
Posted on: 07.05.2011 by Giuseppina Wietfeldt
The certificate of authenticity has been left blank

I bought my MF from the most recent batch. Anyone else left with a blank certificate of authenticity? No name, no number, no date, no picture. Makes me a little bit sad
Giuseppina Wietfeldt
The certificate of authenticity has been left blank

I bought my MF from the most recent batch. Anyone else left with a blank certificate of authenticity? No name, no number, no date, no picture. Makes me a little bit sad
Adolf Hit
No worries - Enjoy!
Nellie Bahnsen
Ah, I got it.

Thank you for the clarification!
Adolf Hit
All DIY kits should include a completely blank certificate, the certificate was originally designed only for pre built units, however enough people asked for a blank certificate with the DIY that we started including them with the DIY kits
Nellie Bahnsen
I got mine as a DIY and got a totally blank certificate too.

Should mine be totally blank or at the very least have the number matching the board on my MF? (which, btw, thankfully, is numbered)
Danae Dumler
Not me - I have a blank certificate of AUTHETICITY

Marleen Fargason
haha i got mine pre-built. The cert was signed and dated. but the midifighter number was not written in and neither was my name..

sadd :/ haha not that i really cared
Giuseppina Wietfeldt
ahhh! Makes perfect sense! dumb me for not believeing about it! thanks!
Leeanna Ayla
I believe that's because it was ordered as a DIY kit so there was no builder. The number of the board should be written on the board.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy