Wanna buy a Midi Fighter Pro, which layout?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Wanna buy a Midi Fighter Pro, which layout?Reply
Wanna buy a Midi Fighter Pro, which layout?
Posted on: 19.07.2012 by Janell Hin
Looking to get into traktor, will probably get a numark 4 trak or a vestax controller eventually, but at least wanted the midi fighter to practice as I get more into club mixing so I can get a resident gig somewhere. Have V7's, each gig I get better and better at mixing with them and have gotten into making live mashups and smooth mixes, but still crossfade mostly due to the fact I run at least 60% requests and getting people to request on key and correct bpm isn't feasible. If the requests are going cross genre I'm not good enough to make a mix out of that. Anyway, I want to get into mixing with traktor and playing with the midi fighter or perhaps an F1 and was just wondering what I should do and which style would best suit me. I noticed ean uses the beatmasher, what's a novice DJ to do? I don't believe I want to buy a new set of decks, not after what happened with me purchasing the V7's a month before the NS6 came out and getting left behind on the 4 deck support. I want to wait on my next set of decks.
Janell Hin
Looking to get into traktor, will probably get a numark 4 trak or a vestax controller eventually, but at least wanted the midi fighter to practice as I get more into club mixing so I can get a resident gig somewhere. Have V7's, each gig I get better and better at mixing with them and have gotten into making live mashups and smooth mixes, but still crossfade mostly due to the fact I run at least 60% requests and getting people to request on key and correct bpm isn't feasible. If the requests are going cross genre I'm not good enough to make a mix out of that. Anyway, I want to get into mixing with traktor and playing with the midi fighter or perhaps an F1 and was just wondering what I should do and which style would best suit me. I noticed ean uses the beatmasher, what's a novice DJ to do? I don't believe I want to buy a new set of decks, not after what happened with me purchasing the V7's a month before the NS6 came out and getting left behind on the 4 deck support. I want to wait on my next set of decks.
Janell Hin
If it helps I play bass and used to compose on a drum machine and with software programs, I just haven't invested time into getting excellent, only been mixing for six months.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy